Timothy Kern Memorial Fund Donations
If you cannot make one of our TK Memorial Fund events but, would like to donate you can do so by utilizing the link below!
Each year we donate funds to select charitable organizations that we feel embody the TKMF. Below is a list of some of the many groups that we have donated to over the years:
2016 Sultana Education Foundation
- The Sultana Education Foundation realizes its vision by providing both land-based and water-based experiential education to students of all ages emphasizing the Chesapeake Bay’s history, culture, and environment. Our program’s central purpose is to create inspired, knowledgeable stewards of the Chesapeake Bay who will pass on this treasured legacy to future generations.
2016 Boy & Girls Clubs of Annapolis & Anne Arundel County
- Founded in 1988 BGCAA serves more than 2,200 youth a year from the ages of 6 to 18 in five full-service Clubs in Anne Arundel County. Clubs are open every day after school and during school holidays, when youth most need productive outlets and a safe place to learn and grow. In addition each of the Clubhouses offer Summer Camp for youth from the ages of 6 to 15.
4/13/2016 Chestertown Lions Charities
- In Memory of George Kastendike
2/18/2016 Children of Fallen Patriots
- It was 1989, a few short days before Christmas, when Sergeant William Delaney Gibbs of the 7th Infantry Division was killed in action during Operation Just Cause in Panama. Sgt. Gibbs left behind a young wife and an unborn daughter. Sgt. Gibbs's heroic sacrifice inspired a man who served with him named David Kim to establish the Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation as a way to help Sgt. Gibbs' daughter and the thousands of children like her.
9/3/2015 Radcliffe Creek School, Inc.
- Radcliffe Creek School empowers children in a dynamic environment that celebrates unique learning. At Radcliffe Creek School, the student is at the center of the learning process, therefore classroom instruction is tailored to each individual student. This process begins with the identification of each student’s strengths and weaknesses. The School creates an environment where customized learning goes hand-in-hand with academic success and better self-awareness. The funds donated to Radcliffe Creek School were used for recess and gym equipment
8/27/2015 Tim Tebow Foundation, Inc.
- “From a very early age, my parents instilled in me the importance of God’s word, the salvation we have in His Son Jesus and the responsibility we have to give back to others. That’s why in 2010, I was so excited to create the Tim Tebow Foundation with a mission to bring Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need. This foundation, and all of our outreach initiatives, were primarily created to show God’s love to children around the world. I encourage you to explore this site and see how we have been able to accomplish our mission through God’s blessings and the support of our generous donors and partners.” – Tim Tebow
4/9/2015 Career Gear
- Career Gear promotes the economic independence of low-income men by providing financial literacy training, a network of support, professional attire, career development tools, job-readiness and essential life-skills training that help men enter the workforce, stay employed and become role models and mentors to their families and communities.
4/3/2014 Scott E. Monk Scholarship Fund
- The Scott E. Monk Scholarship Fund was established by the Trauma Center at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center to honor the life and teachings of Dr. Scott Monk. This fund supports AtlantiCare employees and/or their dependents in their pursuit of a medical or nursing degree. Dr. Monk was the trauma doctor who treated Tim, and passed away while Tim was in his care.
3/13/2014 United Way of Kent County, Inc.
- United Way of Kent County, Maryland raises funds to support outstanding local charities and non-profit organizations serving those in need in our community. These Member Agencies provide emergency services, crisis intervention, self-sufficiency programs and youth support.